The aim of this course is to gain knowledge for caring for people with life-limiting illnesses and to ensure that delegates gain an increased understanding of what a palliative carer entails.
[table id=2 /]
Palliative Care course summary
- What is Palliative Care?
- Understand how to cope with Palliative care and help others
- Understand the different types of complementary therapies
- Understand how to empathise with and support patients
- Understand end of life care
- Understand how to communicate effectively during end of life care
- Understand assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Understand person-centred approach to end of life care
- Understand care during the final hours of life and bereavement care