Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship can last up to 18 months.
Administrators suitable for the level 3 apprenticeship undertake a wide range of complex tasks in a variety of work contexts. They have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and may provide some supervisory support. Job titles could include: Administration Clerk; Administration Officer; Administration Team Leader; Database Clerk; Executive Officer; Office Supervisor; Personal Assistant (PA); Secretary.
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration plus a level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration and functional Maths & English – together will form an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
At level 3 advanced apprenticeship you will need to complete 57 credits; 30 credits of the mandatory units within the NVQ Diploma and Technical certificate and 27 credits from the optional units.
NVQ Diploma Mandatory Units
• Manage own performance in a business environment
• Evaluate & improve own performance in a business environment
• Work in a business environment
• Communicate in a business environment
Technical Certificate Mandatory Units
• Principles of personal responsibilities & how to develop & evaluate own performance at work
• Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
• Principles of managing information & producing documents in a business environment
• Principles of providing & maintaining administrative services
There are 100 Optional Units to choose from to make up the 27 credits
About The Training Assessment method:
There are various methods available that can be tailored to suit your needs, such as:
Examination of case history
All teaching, learning and assessment for the qualification will take place in the workplace.
Progression routes for Level 3 Apprentices could include:
• Taking the Level 4 professional qualification in Diploma in Administration Management
• Achieving the Level 4 Business Administration and moving into higher education to take higher level qualifications
• Moving to a Foundation Degree in Business Management