The aim of this course is to raise awareness of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health in the workplace. Many substances used or created at work can cause harm to people in the workplace. Chemicals, micro organisms, dust, gases or fumes. if contact with any of these potentially harmful substances is controlled the risk of them causing harm is reduced.
[table id=2 /]
C.O.S.H.H course summary
- Explain the control of substances hazardous to health
- Identify the different ways of identifying hazardous substances
- Demonstrate various methods of minimising the risks due to hazardous substances
- Understand how substances can harm health
- Understand how exposure skills are necessary to conduct C.O.S.H.H risk assessments
- Understand the practical control of measures and safe systems of work
- Understand the laws surrounding the control of substances hazardous to health
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.