Anaphylaxis – The Facts
• About 1 in 3 of the population or 20 million people suffer from allergic disease
• About 7 million people have allergy of sufficient severity or complexity to require referral to a specialist allergies
The key message of this course is how to recognise the symptoms of a severe allergic reaction and how to avoid allergen exposure. It also gives comprehensive advice on what to do if a reaction does occur.
This training is specifically designed for healthcare professionals it includes:
• Recognising symptoms
• Avoiding allergen exposure
• Knowing what to do if a reaction does occur
After completing this course you will have:
• improved and updated your knowledge in managing severe allergies
• developed a greater understanding of severe allergies, that can be used to reduce anxiety among all.