This Anaphylaxis & EpiPen Training course is suitable for any person who is involved in the administration of drugs and needs to be aware of the diagnosis and treatment of anaphylactic reactions.
This awareness course covers anaphylactic reactions in both adults and children, the correct administration of adrenaline (epinephrine), drug incompatibilities, contraindications and enables participants to differentiate between anaphylactic reactions and panic attacks.
|Max attendee’s||Course Duration|
|10||Half a day|
- Anaphylaxis overview
- Causes of anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reations
- Recognition of signs and symptoms
- Treatment and practice with trainer pens (EpiPen)
- Precautionary methods – management of the patient
This course can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Please note: Competency must be achieved within the workplace and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are assessed by a competent and experienced person.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
For further information please contact us: