The Care Training Partnership offer a wide range of specialist professional training services designed for the Health and Social Care sectors and we are committed to providing a high quality training and assessment service for Employers and their staff.
Our aim is to provide high quality teaching, assessment and support so that it contributes to the operational effectiveness of your business via the delivery of positive training solutions which are tailored to meet the needs of your business.
We offer a client driven relationship to our Employers which coupled with our professional advice and guidance enables us to deliver training that has both a positive and required impact on your business performance.
Our team of Trainers possess the experience, expertise and qualifications to deliver training in the required sector that you identify.
To meet your needs we will:
- Have a single point of contact for you
- Maintain effective communication regarding key issues such as learner progress and new developments and services within the health and care sector
- Discuss and agree training solutions that meet the needs of staff and the business
- Ensure that service delivery provides quality support so that staff can contribute to business performance which will be achieved via progression within higher levels of training
- Undertake regular reviews of your business needs